Why Managed Services?
" Business Continuity - A Key to Success "
Almost all businesses nowadays need technology to operate efficiently and compete effectively. But as reliance on IT grows, the resources needed to support a complex IT environment become even more tremendous.
If an organization is keeping up with things such as backups, patches, and security, then the odds of an IT disruption or another problem down the road will greatly decrease. Instead of following the traditional method of waiting for a major issue to arise and then fixing it, a business operating with managed services focuses on the prevention of these issues before they disrupt employees, management, and clients.
TeccManage provides complete monitoring, management, and optimization services for everything in your IT infrastructure that could result in business disruption. Our cutting-edge NOC team, along with tools, proactively monitors your services and equipment with close coordination with product vendors to resolve issues before they even occur. We also ensure that the alerts received are summarized and reported on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to keep our customers up-to-date with their IT infrastructure status.
Round the clock monitoring of your complete IT Infrastructure and Applications with the most comprehensive support for resolving issues remotely and on-the-field by our experienced technical experts.
- 24x7 Remote Monitoring of your Infrastructure
- Monitor System Health like CPU, Memory Utilization
- Monitor Interface status and Traffic Utilization
- Monitor Services and Applications
- Field support in case of hardware failure
Handling day-to-day operational tasks for your IT infrastructure and applications, including configuration ownership and change management so that your team can focus on high-value tasks.
- Change management and taking ownership of the configuration
- Configuration of Network, Security, Computing, Storage, and Applications
- Configuration of NextGen Security features including Application Firewall, TLS/SSL inspection, IPS, and Identity Management
Complete management of your IT assets with regular design and configuration reviews by our Subject Matter Experts and close coordination with product vendors to proactively resolve any issues.
- Quarterly review of configuration, policies, and utilization of all systems
- Daily monitoring of security advisories from vendors to proactively discover any software, hardware, or security issues
- Firmware upgrades and patching based on performance, feature requirements, and security advisories
- Long-term analysis of performance parameters and traffic utilization with quarterly reporting